Everything Bagel Chicken Low Carb, Whole30, Keto, Paleo, GF




Everything Bagel Chicken! Juicy, baked chicken crusted with everything bagel seasoning. An easy 30-minute meal that takes chicken from boring to delicious! Low Carb + Whole30 + Keto + Paleo + Gluten Free + Low Calorie

The women in my membership kept telling me I needed to try the everything bagel seasoning from Trader Joe’s. I had seen in the store many times, but frankly steered clear of it because my previous relationship with said seasoning on a real bagel lathered with layers of cream cheese.




A food I used to love and devour that now makes my stomach churn. Strange how your taste buds change when you eat healthier.
Eventually, I gave in because they were putting it in and on everything. Vegetables, casseroles, soups, burgers, salads and just about anything else you could image. Peer pressure’s real when it comes to food. The verdict? OMG…why did I not do this sooner?
After I tried it, I just knew what I had to do…

Everything Bagel Chicken! Juicy, baked chicken crusted with everything bagel seasoning. An easy 30-minute meal that takes chicken from boring to delicious! Whole30 + Keto + Low Carb + Paleo + Gluten Free + Low Calorie

  • Author Skinny Fitalicious

  • Prep Time 10 minutes

  • Cook Time 25 minutes

  • Total Time 35 minutes

  • Servings 4 servings

  • Calories 278 kcal


Ingredients
  •     1 lb chicken breast boneless, skinless

  •     1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil or avocado oil

  •     1/2 cup everything bagel seasoning


Instructions
  •     Preheat oven to 350 F. Prepare an oven safe dish with cooking spray or cover a baking sheet with parchment. 

  •     Place the olive oil in a ramekin. Then using a cooking brush, brush the oil generously over the chicken breasts.

  •     Use 2 heaping tablespoons of the everything bagel seasoning to coat each chicken breast by sprinkling the seasoning over the chicken breast then pressing it down with your fingers.

  •     Transfer the chicken to the prepared dish or baking sheet and repeat for all the chicken breasts.

  •     Bake at 350 F 30 minutes or until cooked through and the internal temperature of the chicken reaches 165 F.

  •     Remove the chicken from the oven, tent it with foil and let it sit 10 minutes to absorb the juices then serve!


Recipe Notes
  •     My Amazon shop has more products similar to those used for this recipe and that I recommend to my nutrition clients.

  •     If using avocado oil, you can cook the chicken at 400-425 F for a shorter length of time. Extra virgin olive oil has a lower smoke point and should be baked no higher than 350 F.

  •     Love this recipe? Try my Everything Bagel Sriracha Chicken and Everything Bagel Salmon.


RECIPES AND IMAGE ADAPTED FROM https://skinnyfitalicious.com





Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

One Skillet “Egg Roll in a Bowl” + a Video!

Asparagus Sweet Potato Chicken Skillet

RubySnap Judy Orange Cream Cookies