Vegan Fudgy Chocolate Protein Brownies




Want a healthy dessert option or super chocolatey snack? These vegan fudgy chocolate protein brownies are what velvety rich chocolate dreams are made of, and they are top eight free so that everyone can enjoy them!

Do you know what word I frequently forget how to spell?  Protein.  Ya, I know, it’s just that sometimes that i likes to slip in front of that e, even though it’s not after c.  Then, even when I fix it, I’m left staring at the word thinking that something is wrong, but I can’t quite put my finger on it.  So, I google how to spell protein, find out that I’m right, and leave feeling slightly unsettled.  Does that ever happen to anyone else or just me? 




Speaking of protEIn, you can taste the protein powder in these brownies, but just slightly.  Ever since I was pregnant I’ve been uber sensitive to the taste of protein powder, I’m getting better, but I still don’t like it.  These brownies, on the other hand, I LOVE them.  Sometimes I eat them for dessert, but usually, they work well as my afternoon pinch hitter.  They squash all my late afternoon cravings, and they are SO easy to make.

Want a healthy dessert option or super chocolatey snack? These vegan fudgy chocolate protein brownies are what velvety rich chocolate dreams are made of, and they are top eight free so that everyone can enjoy them!

  • Course Dessert, Snack, Snacks

  • Cuisine American

  • Keyword brownie, chocolate, dairy free, dark chocolate, egg free, gluten free, protein, protein bar, protein brownies, top 8 free, vegan, wheat free

  • Prep Time 10 minutes

  • Cook Time 30 minutes

  • Total Time 40 minutes

  • Servings 16

  • Calories 171 kcal

  • Author Kelli Shallal MPH RD


Ingredients
  •     2 ripe bananas

  •     1 large sweet potato, cooked and mashed about 1 cup

  •     1/2 cup vegan chocolate protein powder can use whey for not vegan

  •     1/2 cup cacao powder or unsweetened cocoa powder

  •     1 cup sunflower seed butter I used sweetened

  •     1/2 cup dark chocolate chips enjoy life for allergen free


Instructions
  •     Preheat oven to 350F and line an 8 x 8 baking dish with parchment paper. Grease parchment paper.  

  •     Combine bananas, sweet potato, protein powder, cacao (or cocoa) powder and sunflower seed butter in a food processor.  Process until smooth.

  •     Stir in chocolate chips and pour batter into the baking dish, using a spatula to spread the batter out evenly. 

  •     Bake for 25-30 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.  


RECIPES ADAPTED FROM https://hungryhobby.net





Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

One Skillet “Egg Roll in a Bowl” + a Video!

Asparagus Sweet Potato Chicken Skillet

RubySnap Judy Orange Cream Cookies